Monday, November 12, 2012

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

Yeah....so riding my layout high from July, I scrapped a whopping ZERO pages in August. August was just a really crappy month for me. Then came September and the kittens' first birthday!! I was very excited to scrap a birthday page for them. Gingerscraps was also celebrating their birthday so they had birthday themed scrapbits on sale in their birthday buffet. There were Paypal issues so I was not able to start scrapping my page right away like I planned and then the template I chose ended up being too much for my wimpy laptop to handle and I had to scrap the page twice. Sigh...so without further ado here is the Kittens 1st Birthday complete with pictures of them taken on their actual birthday (much to their chagrin) using a freebie template from Connie Prince and pieces from the Gingerscraps birthday buffet.
North Meet South Studios, a collab between Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps, was the featured designer at Gotta Pixel for a couple weeks in September so I made a layout to enter a contest to win $10 to the store using a Park Play Day template from Connie Prince and My Brother, My Pal kit from NMSS.
Then Trixie Scraps had a template challenge in September so I made a coordinating page for the girls to match the page I made for the boys using My Sister, My Friend also from NMSS. I did not have pictures of the girls together at the same age as the boys so I just did individual pictures. 
 The idea was that the pages would work like a double layout and here is what they look like together.
After a minimally scrapping September, I scrapped nothing in October. I worked too much overtime and didn't have much time for anything else. We'll see what November has in store. Considering the month is half over, I don't expect many layouts, but I'm off this week so here's hoping I get some pages done!

No comments:

Post a Comment