Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Challenges...

So being on vacation this weekend, I have been able to actually participate in some various monthly challenges and finish them during the BEGINNING of the month instead of slipping it in towards the end of the month.

The first challenge was a fun one from Blue Hearts Scraps to create a new Facebook timeline cover using the provided template. I used a kit from KellyBell Designs to create a new cover using the pictures from last year's Disneyland trip for my birthday. It's gotten several "likes" so I'm guessing I did a good job. ;)


The next challenge was the June Template Challenge with Gingerscraps and a template provided by Connie Price. I had a picture that I was dying to scrap and as soon as I saw the template, I knew it was perfect. I actually used a kit from Connie Price too called Cats and Dogs that is really cute to scrap my little angels. The picture at the bottom was just too adorable to not scrap. I completely lucked out that it turned out because that moment was literally the second the picture was taken and I only had one chance at it. They were all grooming each other and the sound the camera makes when it turns on got their attention. They went right back to their business after the flash went off so there was no "take twenty pictures and hope one turns out" type of photography there. ;)

Who knows what I can pump out the rest of tonight and tomorrow before I have to get back into the whole "work" groove...

No comments:

Post a Comment