Thursday, June 14, 2012

Learning by experimentation...

Ok...I'm going to speed scrap tonight, but I did a page rather quickly this morning as a gift for my MiL for watching the furbabies while we're in California this weekend (down the street from Disneyland and we're NOT going!!! :::::tears::::::) But as consolation, I scrapped our "magic shots" from California Adventure with one of my favorites: Stitch! Next one of these, I WILL have an ice cream cone. :) To make it, I used Park Pals from FranB Designs. I used a template from Wyld Peas Designs that was a freebie from a template challenge over at Mousescrappers. It was a quickie page, but I like how it turned out (for once!). I messed with more shadows and played with the font; I must be getting brave LOL! So here it is:


I hope it looks as good printed out as it did on the screen! We'll see in a couple hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment